Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A little ray of SUNSHINE! on a cold COLD day.


I love commercials! But Lobster and the Cusack don't. In fact, I don't know many guys who do appreciate commercials but I digress.

I was watching TV with the Cusack when a commercial for Target graced the screen. I usually don't ask him to pause on a commercial but this time I couldn't resist. Target was advertising their new designer for the GO International Spring Collection - PROENZA SCHOULER!

I've been following Proenza Schouler since about 2003 when they were awarded the CFDA'a Perry Ellis Award for New Talent. The duo consists of Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough who named their line after their mother's maiden names. I couldn't say I would ever wear their clothes (I don't have the courage!) but I so admire their pieces and people who do wear them! Their color combinations and textures are so unexpected. Their designs have so much attitude! I'm looking forward to what they'll bring to Target and the masses.

Coming to a Target near you February 4!


roshbosh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.