Monday, August 16, 2010

"So fresh and so clean, clean!"

Years ago, Mr. Lauder was being interviewed about a new product launch and was asked about projected sales numbers. Now, I don't remember verbatim what he said but his reply was something to the effect of "It's not the initial launch numbers I look at. It's the numbers after the launch. Are customers returning to re-purchase? Are they telling their friends about the product? Those are the numbers that really matter." I think of that quote often when I'm trying new products..."Would I purchase this again?"
 
This cleanser is already on my 'to buy' list for when Clinique's gifting event comes back around.

:-)

What I love...
 
*The price. $15 and I've been using this pump since early April and I think there's another good 4-6 weeks left in the bottle.
*The packaging. A pump bottle lets me control the amount of cleanser I dispense and with a turn of the pump, I can lock the dispenser so it's great for travel. (If I'm checking in a bag otherwise into a travel bottle it goes!) And there's just something so clean about the way the bottle looks in the shower with water droplets on it; it just screams "Use me! Use me!" (I'm such a sucker for packaging!)
*The results.  This cleanser isn't going to prevent wrinkles or delay the signs of aging but I let my topical lotions and potions take care of that.  This cleanser does exactly what it's supposed to and what it's supposed to do is clean your skin and it does this really well. It's
gentle enough for night and day use and it gets rid of makeup.
*The formulation. Comes in 3 formulations so there's a cleanser for everyone! I have oily/combination skin so "mild" seems to be just right for my skin type.
 
I'm interested to see if I feel the same way about this cleanser during the winter so I'll post another review as the temperatures start to drop. 

And let me tell you, I cannot WAIT for the temperatures to start dropping! 

No comments: