Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm preparing myself...


My most favorite body cream - Juara's Candlenut Body Cream - is almost all gone. Folks - it's gotten to a point where I'm planning when I'm going to use the cream so I don't "waste" it.


The cream is a bit pricey at $35.00 but oh it's just so nice - it smells good and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized without that "sticky" feeling I get from so many other moisturizers. And did I mention that it smells good?


The jar I'm using now was a gift and I don't know if I'll replenish. Oh but I want to. I really, really want to. But I've told myself that I have to finish all the other little bottles of lotion and cream I have rolling around in my bathroom drawer before I even THINK about spending that kind of cheese on a body cream.


I'm also preparing myself for my haircut this weekend. At Ogle. You know that SCHOOL where I've been getting my facials. It's been almost 5 months since my last haircut and I am in desperate need of one. And I thought, since I've had such good experiences with my facials at Ogle, why not try their haircuts? Eeek. I may regret it. But that's the good thing about hair. It grows back. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.
lipstick kisses,
roshbosh

No comments: