Wednesday, January 23, 2008

the good stuff


I remember the "when", "where", and "why" of the first time I bought this little mustard bullet of awesome-ness.

When: April 11, 2003
Where: Austin, Texas - Red River H.E.B.
Why: I couldn't find my trusty Carmex and there was a basket full of Burt's Bees at the checkout stand. I thought I was settling but my life has never been the same.

Unlike ChapStick, BB is waxy enough to stay put when worn under lipstick. And I can't wear lipstick without lip balm. Don't get me wrong, ChapStickis still great if you want to turn a pigmented shade sheer but I use it under lipstick and I look like Tammy Faye - it just spreads all over the place. And the tingle you get from the pepermint oil just feels nice.

1 comment:

cristymuranda said...

burt's bee's is THE most amazing product EVER!

have you tried the pomegranate?